Grub Control Service in Las Cruces & Mesilla, NM, El Paso, TX & Nearby Areas
Our grub control treatments effectively protect your grass from severe grub damage.
Grubs are a common problem in New Mexico and Texas. When left to their own devices, these pests will eat away the roots of your grass and cause severe damage to your turf. Don't worry! Our team at Extreme Landscaping offers a grub control service that involves treatments in June, August, or both! Grubs usually only appear once a year, but we noticed recently that they have been appearing twice a year. Because of this, we want to provide our clients with access to multiple rounds of treatments to ensure maximum protection.
Our grub control service is offered both independently and as part of our Signature Weed Control and Fertilization Package, which includes lawn fertilization, liquid aeration, and weed control treatments! We offer our grub control service to homes, businesses, and HOAs in Las Cruces and Mesilla, NM, El Paso, TX, and nearby areas. Call (575) 652-3605 today to sign up!
When do we apply our grub control treatments?
Grubs are the larvae form of beetles that usually appear once a year to feed. However, these pests have recently been showing up twice per year. Because of this, we designed our grub control service to feature applications in June and August. Depending on your preference, you can sign up for just the first application or both applications.
Both of our grub control applications in June and August are preventative treatments that provide long-term systemic control of grubs. These treatments will target newly hatched grubs that are just starting to feed on the roots of your grass, ridding them of any opportunity to cause extensive damage to your lawn. If your lawn has a grub infestation, you can also call us to schedule a curative treatment. This treatment will stop grubs in their tracks before they completely destroy your turf.
A telltale sign of a grub infestation is when your lawn feels spongy to walk on. If you notice this, reach out to our team immediately so we can get rid of them!
Schedule Our Grub Control Service Independently or With Our Signature Weed Control & Fertilization Package
Our grub control service is offered independently, which means you can schedule it as a standalone service. However, we also offer this service as part of our Signature Weed Control and Fertilization Package, which gives you more than grub control treatments! When you sign up for this package, we'll visit your property 7 times a year. Here's a detailed breakdown of our schedule:
- March: Our first visit involves a pre- and post-emergent weed control treatment.
- April: We'll apply lawn fertilizer, liquid aeration, and post-emergent weed control treatments.
- May: This visit involves applying a slow-release fertilizer treatment.
- June: Our team will administer lawn fertilizer and liquid aeration treatments. This will also be the time to apply our first grub control treatment!
- July: We'll apply lawn fertilizer, liquid aeration, pre-emergent weed control, and post-emergent weed control.
- August: For this visit, we'll give your grass a slow-release fertilizer treatment. If you opt for both of our grub control applications, we'll apply the second round at this point.
- September: Our last visit in September involves administering a round of post-emergent weed control.
Call us today to sign up for our grub control service!
Our team offers our grub control service to commercial and residential properties, as well as HOAs, in Las Cruces and Mesilla, NM, El Paso, TX, and nearby areas. We use top-quality treatments to eliminate grubs and protect your turf from their damage. Give us a call today at (575) 652-3605 to sign up for our grub control service.